It seems odd to have terms and conditions for a website – but anyway here they are.
We – being representatives of The Witcherley Book Company
You – being a website user
1. By using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed here, or those adjusted as time and circumstances change.
2. You acknowledge that from time to time we may change this website.
3. You accept, that the material provided on the website is provided AS IS. And that any posts are our opinion and do not constitute advice.
4. You agree you will not post comments or material that is offensive, defamatory or illegal.
5. You accept that from time to time this website may not be available due to system maintenance.
6. You accept, that although we make every effort to ensure the hypertext links included on the site point to the material mentioned, that these links or the material they point to may subsequently change.
7. You do not need to provide personal information to view this website. If you use the comment facilities the personal information shown is that selected by you according to the profile you post it with. If you join a newsletter that is linked to from this website then any personal information is used for that individual newsletter only. If you use the shop or buy options, where they exist, any personal information is used for the purpose of the individual transaction only. We do not sell or share any personal information.
8. You agree to indemnify us for any defamatory, harmful or illegal material that results in lose to The Witcherley Book Company.
9. You accept that if you find an error in any of the content that you will give us a reasonable time to make a correction once we have been notified.
10. You accept that this website may cease to be active, or to be in further use, at the discretion of The Witcherley Book Company, or subject to the website host’s (discountdomainsuk) and host software (wordpress) availability or conditions.
11. You accept that some areas of the website may be unavailable while the software/tools/websites used for them are not working.
12. In the case of any disputes, the country for action will be the United Kingdom.
Please use the form on the contact page to contact us.
6 September 2020