Where can I get these books?
Our fiction books in paperback and hardback can be brought from major online retailers.
The paperbacks and hardbacks are available from Amazon stores worldwide or from retailers distributed to by LightningSource / IngramSpark:
Fiction – United States
- Via Ingram Book Group, titles are automatically made available to more than tens of thousands of retailers, libraries, schools, internet commerce companies, and other channel partners, including Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Chapters/Indigo (Canada), and other well-known book retailers and wholesalers across North America.
Fiction – United Kingdom | Europe
- Adlibris, Agapea, Amazon.co.uk, Aphrohead, Bertrams, Blackwell, Book Depository Ltd, Books Express, Coutts Information Services Ltd, Designarta Books, Eden Interactive Ltd, Foyles, Gardners, Trust Media Distribution (formerly STL), Mallory International, Paperback Shop Ltd, Superbookdeals, The Book Community Ltd, Waterstones, Wrap Distribution
Fiction – Australia & New Zealand
- Rainbow Book Agency, The Nile, James Bennett, ALS, Peter Pal, University Co-operative Bookshop
Fiction – Rest of the World
- Book Depository Ltd, Or see your local Amazon
Puzzle Books – Worldwide
Puzzle paperback books can be brought from Amazon stores worldwide.
For up to date details of IngramSpark/LightningSource distributors see https://www.ingramspark.com/how-it-works/distribute
Fiction ebooks are available in kindle and epub formats.
PDF formats of the books are not available.
Kindle are distributed through Amazon KDP and can be brought from
- Amazon stores worldwide.
Some ePubs are distributed through GooglePlay and IngramSpark and can be brought from:
- GooglePlay, 24Symbols, 7Switch, Apple, Baker & Taylor Blio,
- Barnes & Noble Nook, Bookmate, Booktopia, EBSCO, FeedBooks
- Retail, Follett, Gardners, Glose, Hummingbird DM, IFlipd, ITSI Education
- UK, Kobo, Libreka, Libri, LIX, Redshelf, Rethink Books, Rockstand
- (RockASAP), SpoonRead, Txtr, Vida Global Library, Vida Global Retail,
- Wook, Zola Books
Fiction audiobooks are distributed by Findaway Voices and are available from:
- 24Symbols, Amazon, audible, audiobooks, bookdepository, downpour, eStories, GooglePlay, Ratuten Kobo, libro.fm, NookAudiobooks, Overdrive, Perma-bound, Scribd, Apple books, audiobooks.nz, beek, hibooks, HummingbirdFM, Instaread, Nextory, Playster, Storytel, 3Leaf Group, Baker&Taylor, Bibliotheca, EBSCO, Follett, mlol, ODILO, wheelers, Walmart, Chirp, hoopla, Bajalibros.com, AudiobooksNOW, Bidi, AuthorsDirect, Fuuze, BookBeat,, Libro.FM, Bookmate, anyplay, Leamos, wheelers, eStories, bokus play, Axeill, papaya FM
- For a full and up to date list see https://findawayvoices.com/selling-audiobooks/
Where can I get book merch and unhuman stuff ?
The unhuman products can be brought from https://unhuman.threadless.com.
I have a bookshop, how can I get stock to sell?
Paperbacks & Hardbacks
Our fiction paperback and hardback books are available through your normal distribution channel (see above) – for instance via Gardners or Bertrams. There are available with standard discounts in UK and US. Our prices are not coded on the barcodes allowing full price flexibility to help you maximize revenue.
Ingram ipage account holders (US and UK) can order the paperback, large print and hardback books direct ipage.ingramcontent.com.
Amazon Direct account holders can order the paperbacks from there.
Our paperbacks, and large print paperbacks can be printed on Espresso Book Machines.
Our paperback puzzle books are only available from Amazon.
UK booksellers can contact us (https://witcherleybooks.com/contact/) to discuss arrangements for a direct shipment of our fiction paperback or hardback titles.
Our various unhuman product ranges are available from https://unhuman.threadless.com.
How do I get copies for my library?
Are you a reader?
If you are a reader then ask your librarian to get request a copy, book are available to libraries in all formats: paperback, hardback, ebooks and audiobooks.
Are you a librarian?
Libraries can obtain our fiction paperback and hardback books through the standard suppliers (see paperback/hardback distribution list above) – for instance via Blackwell and Coutts.
eBook distribution for libraries is via Ingram Book Group through your normal suppliers.
Audiobooks distribution is available to libraries from your normal suppliers.